Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Minecraft Tae Kwon Do Cake

I will be the first to tell you that I'm not terribly fond of Minecraft. I can understand the allure of the game, because it's like having a digital lego set, but it just doesn't hold any interest for me. Now, kids my son's age, that's a different matter.

A friend of ours called to see if I could do his birthday cake. He wanted a Minecraft Tae Kwon Do cake. I had to scratch my head on that one. I looked for some pictures and some came close to what I was looking for, but I still modified it a bit to look a little cleaner. I think it turned out well.

0922121410 photo 0922121410.jpg

The kid was quite pleased with the result. I sent him a photo message on the phone before I went to deliver it and he called me to thank me for doing such a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment